SPIRIT, SOUL, LIFE, BODY, HEART
- Human spirit is from HIS LIGHT. Matter light that we see in human body
has shadow and limited speed. HIS LIGHT is shadowless. Universe is the
shadow of The Reality. On earth we are in HIS LIGHT and in HIS Image at
the same time. However, because of the body, we can not distinguish HIS
LIGHT, we think that the matter is real. One learns The Reality when one
migrates to after earth life.
- In humans there is Spirit (1 and 2), life, body.
- In animals and other living organisms there is life and body, but not
- When coming to earth, life and body come first; Spirit (1 and 2) comes
at the time of birth. The reason babies cry at the time of birth is the
unwillingness of the Spirit to get into the body, which is similar to a
cage for the Spirit. The smile that appears on the face at the time of
passing away, is because of the happiness of the soul abandoning the
- The body is a cage that is used on earth for the training and test of
the human soul (life + spirit 2)
- Spirit 1 (= Darling) is Allah. Life is also a form of energy given and
controlled by God; human soul (life + Spirit 2) takes the test while in
the body. [This clause may also be stated as follows: Life is the form
[that is visible to our earth eye] of the electromagnetic energy
controlled by God; life is the whole image that God shows us through the
"matter-light interface." Body is part of the life, it is the image of
my cage, in which my soul takes the test on earth.]
- There is a gate between Spirit 1 (Darling) and Soul: Heart.
- Heart is nothing but the thoughts about and the reactions to events.
In other words, the intentions of the person make the heart. For example
you may step on grass many times a day; however, on one occasion you
realize that you are about to step on a piece of grass, you act not to
step on it, then you get a positive point.
- People may plant in their "heart garden" either roses (with good
intentions), or thorn bushes (with bad intentions). In order to be able
to plant roses, the person needs to overcome his/her egotism that pushes
for his/her own benefit. If the person fails to overcome his/her
egotism, the gate between Spirit 1 (Darling) and the soul closes
- At the time of birth the soul has a part, "Spirit 2," that has the
same level of energy as Spirit 1. However, the more the "heart gate"
between the soul and Spirit 1 (Darling) closes, the more the Spirit 2
energy decreases. At the time of passing away, the soul leaves the body
with whatever Spirit 2 energy that is not wasted.
- The soul gets its spiritual level according to the amount of Spirit 2
energy that it could save while on earth. In other words, higher the
amount of Spirit 2 energy, higher the spiritual level.
- Infants, children who die, mentally retarded people may have a better
chance of being granted higher spiritual levels, since they may not
waste their Spirit 2 energies under the influence of egotism.
- Spirit 1 (= God who is in every individual, Darling) has the knowledge
of the universe, and is capable of everything. If a person starts to
look for divine realities, asks about who he/she is, what the purpose of
life is, etc., then the soul starts to look for Spirit 1, and tries to
reach Spirit 1 (Darling). Many high spiritual level humans managed to
realize the presence of Allah in human body while still living on earth.
Al-Hallaj, a Sufi saint, was executed because he openly stated "I
am Allah." What he meant was that he had discovered Spirit 1 (Allah,
Darling) in himself. All souls reunite with Allah after they leave the
earth. However, reuniting with God while being on this earth is the most
preferred and rewarded.
- Spirit 1 (Darling) is in each individual while the person is on this
earth; Spirit whispers to the soul the right path. On its turn, the soul
tries to guide the mind in the right direction. On the other hand, the
egotism pushes for the self benefit. If the mind uses the logic
properly, then the human mind may find the right path, realize Allah,
would not fall in love with earthly matters and pleasures.
- Allah does not want humans to stay away from earthly matters and
pleasures. However, HE wants humans to realize that all matter and
pleasures are created by HIM, and belong to HIM; HE wants that humans
love everything that HE created, and be thankful to HIM for all of HIS
blessings. In other words: "Love what HE has created for you, but
do not fall in love with matter; instead, fall in deep love with The
- For a better understanding of the spirit, read the articles about DNA,
electromagnetism, and dark energy.
- To read the translation of some
of the original messages on this topic (Spirit) click this link.
Introduction.... God, Allah.... Life on Earth.... After Earth.... Prayers....
Saints.... Destiny.... Spiritual
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Akşiray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Özel