(souls who are granted high spiritual levels BY GOD)
What you [should] take from the word of “saints” is this:
They are humans
Who climbed above all religions,
Who perceived HIM in HIS each hal,
Who knew his/her perception [while he/she was in body] on earth,
Who gave to the one who did not know.
[ONEness of HEARTs-27 July 1973]
[Italic text is translated from the original messages directly.]
- Allah helps humans by means of saints. There are many saints whose duties are to guide humans on earth in the right direction.
- If a human deserves to be helped, if so which saint would help him/her is decided by Allah. God Makes
such a decision by evaluating the heart of the person, and assigns the most appropriate saint to help the person.
- Most of the time, an event that a human calls as "coincidence" is indeed an occasion created by his/her saint to
- Although each human has a saint, the saint can help him/her only when human turns towards Allah,
when he/she is on the right path. If human is
not on the right path, God places a curtain between the human and his/her helper saint.
- Permission of Allah is required in order for the saint to help the human. If human makes a mistake, God
suspends the permission. In such a case, human should repent and wish to God for the help of his/her saint.
- There is no measure of time and location in spiritual life. Spirits can be anywhere in any moment.
Therefore, the moment you recall your saint, your saint is next to you. If your saint comes to your mind, know that
your saint is next to you.
- When a human goes to sleep, if he/she is on the right path and has Allah's permission, his/her soul meets with other souls of the
same spiritual degree and/or his/her saint.
To read some of the translations of the teachings on Saints, please click this link.
Life on Earth....
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Akţiray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Özel