Allah is always in ALL of us, watching, educating, testing, helping each one of us. Therefore, through
prayers we communicate with God. However, not all prayers have the same value:
[Italic text is translated from the original messages directly.]
- Prayers are to be performed with feeling, understanding the meaning, naturally. If one does not understand
the meaning of what he/she is saying (or rather thinking) as prayer, or he/she is not concentrating, or he/she is praying by heart (i.e. repeating memorized words without feeling, without understanding them), the prayer has no value.
- Humans should not be servants of other humans; if one wants something, one should wish for it, not to other humans, but to Allah.
- If one makes his/her wish through a saint, it is like using a messenger instead of wishing for it directly to Allah (e.g. visiting the tomb of a
saint to make a wish). While one makes his/her wish to a saint, God is already in the human and knows about the wish. If God grants him/her the wish, he/she thinks that it was thanks to the saint. However, no wish becomes true unless God grants it.
- Allah grants all wishes made by humans if they are not absurd, bad, or self promoting. Wishing a lake on top of a mountain is an
example of an absurd wish. Cursing is example to a bad wish. If a wish does not become true, it is for a reason. 1) God allows only events
that are ultimately good. If a wish's ultimate outcome is bad for the person, God does not grant it. 2) It is not yet time for the wish to
become true. Some wishes become true years later (i.e. 2 years or 15 years or even later).
- When you pray for dead people, pray for ALL humans who lived on earth since Adam and Eve. Ask God to forgive
the sins of ALL of them. These prayers help the souls of those people in a way you can hardly imagine in earthly life (remember that you will
need such prayers also when you migrate to after earth life).
- When you pray for living persons, pray for ALL living humans.
- Cursing is very bad, forgiving is very good. If A harms B, and B curses A, the curse goes to A. However, God already knows about the harm and will give A his/her lesson. If B, instead of cursing, forgives A, he/she gets positive points. Wrongly made curses/swearing go back to making party (in a negative manner).
- If you take shelter in Allah, not even a fly can hurt you. Therefore, it is most appropriate and effective if you start your
day in the name of Allah and take shelter in HIM for the coming events of the day.
- God watches, protects, educates, helps humans more than humans do so among themselves (i.e. more than a mother, or a father does so for his/her kid(s)), in some cases, even more than a human does so for him/herself.)
- Physical prayers (e.g. fasting, prostrating, etc.) are the dues of the body; however, the most important is
The Meaning, and understanding of the person. If you pray physically without understanding The Meaning, that prayer
is a waste of time.
- Prayers are between you and Allah. Praising HIM for the universe that HE created,
thanking God for all the blessings is most effective when you do so in full belief and concentration.
Praying loudly, or trying to show off is no good. You do not need any intermediary to talk to God.
- Allah grants The [spiritual] Meaning to whoever wishes for it, HE gives the matter to whomever HE wishes to give. God sends a guide to every human who wishes to learn The Meaning.
After earth life is not for the ones who join their hands together, or who prostrate
After earth life is for the ones who say Allah from heart;
Joining the hands together, prostrating are for the good of the body
Opening your heart to Allah is for the good of your soul.
- Allah loves the human who loves HIS Creations more than the human who loves HIM only:
My Allah gives to the one who knows HIM.
HE sees the one who knows HIM.
HE loves the one who loves HIM.
The one who loves the one whom/that HE created,
HE loves more than the one who loves HIM [only]...
Because, the biggest worshipping is 'loving.'
[physical] Prayer, fasting,
Is [are] the debt of the ones who love HIM.
Therefore, it is the worshipping of the ones who love themselves.
If together with prayer, fasting
You love also all humans,
Then you become equal to HIS angels.
(ONEness of HEARTs - Volume 1 - Part -61- 17 September 1972)
- To read the translation of some of the original messages on this topic
(Prayers, Wishes) click this link.
Life on Earth....
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Ak■iray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Ízel