AFTER EARTH LIFE
- Real life starts after the life on earth. Life on earth is imaginary.
It is in such a way that, the things that give the most pleasure on this
earth are so dim when compared to the ones in after earth life. For
example, the sun is like a candle when compared to The Light of the
after earth life.
- There are seven higher levels after the life on earth; there are
18,000 curtains (sublevels or planets) at those levels. Earth is not
included in 18,000.
- Beings existing on these parts [planets/levels] of the universe are
[human] spirits that previously took their test on earth. In other
words, spiritual maturity wise, earth humans are not equal; Allahs
scale is so precise that at migration time from earth God separates
humans spiritually into 18,000 categories...
- Humans who continue their spiritual education on these 18,000
sublevels do not have bodies similar to the ones on earth. (One may
think of these 18,000 sublevels as "heaven" mentioned in religious
- The souls that leave the earth are three kinds: 1) The ones who reach
a level, 2) The ones that do not reach a level, 3) The ones that are
between these two groups.
- The souls that reach a level continue their spiritual education on
other planets that correspond to their levels. The souls that have not
cleared their earthly affairs are not accepted to those planets until
they get the clearance. As mentioned on other pages of this site, if a
person hurts another person one way or another, Allah forgives him/her
after the victim forgives the offender. Such individuals may have to
wait for the victim to leave the earth in order to settle the harm done
in the past. The souls who fail the test on earth badly, in an
unforgivable manner, gain no level and stay in the space where there is
no color. (This dark space is said to be the "hell" stated in religious
books. These souls regret extremely that they stay in the dark space. In
other words "burning in hell" is "deeply regretting the past mistakes.")
- Heaven (18,000 spiritual sublevels) and hell (colorless space) are
between earth and doomsday.
- Levels in eternal life are somewhat different than the class levels in
schools on earth in the following manner: In schools on earth one passes
the classes in order, one class after the other one. On the other hand,
in eternal life a successful soul on earth may jump many spiritual
levels at once. For example, thanks to their spiritual maturity on
earth, saints jumped/jump many levels in after earth life; Hazrat
Mevlana Rumi reached the highest level at the Milky Way...
- All spiritual levels communicate with one another, however the
communication is one-way, from upper levels to lower levels. In other
words, for example, level 3 may communicate with levels 2 and 1, but not
levels 4, 5, 6, and 7; on the other hand, levels 4, 5, 6, 7 may all
communicate with level 3.
- Each soul (the ones who gain spiritual levels) leaves the earth gladly
because they quit their cages. They never come back to earth again in a
body. However, they may come back to earth as souls either for a visit,
or whenever they are remembered. When, for example, a human on earth
remembers, or prays for a deceased person, that person's soul may come
to visit the praying party at that same moment, but the person on earth
can not see the soul due to the curtain created by the human body.
- A soul that passes away (and gets a level) is, on one hand, very
happy, on the other hand is surprised for the mourning that takes place.
If the mourning lasts long, this disturbs the soul. The best thing to do
for a beloved one who left the world, is to pray for him/her.
- All souls are created by Allah, and reunite with HIM at the end of
their education through the spiritual levels.
- There is no difference as male or female among souls.
- Women are more likely to reach a higher spiritual level during their
test on earth because they may take shelter in God more than men due to
the relative physical weakness of their bodies.
- Souls move in space at the speed of thought, therefore they may be
anywhere in the universe at any moment.
- The wealth, social status, ancestors of a person do not have any
influence on the spiritual level that he/she reaches.
- The three main criteria of the test on
1. Love: love all of HIS Creations,
2. Vision: see HIM in all of HIS Creations,
3. Display: share The Meaning.
[Attention is called to the fact that:
1. In order to love, vision and display are not required as
prerequisite. However, the scope of love changes from one human to
another. One may love him/herself only; one may love his/her family
and pet but nothing else; one may love in addition to his/her family
and pet his/her fellow countrymen but dislike other nations; one may
love all HIS Creations like in the example of Hazrat Mevlana Rumi...
Even though human may not know The Meaning, Allah loves HIS human when
he/she loves HIS Creations: bigger the scope of one's love, higher the
2. In order to have the vision, one has to wish for The Meaning from
heart. When human wishes so, Allah sent/sends him/her spiritual mentor
[mursheed]. Each Sufi saint was spiritually educated by a mursheed,
for example, Mevlana by Shams, Yunus Emre by Tabduk... However,
mursheed-mureed [student] education used to take place behind closed
doors because it was thought that humans whose heart gates were
closed, could not understand The Reality.
3. Sharing The Meaning is not 'preaching or inviting humans to learn
about God.' On the contrary, the teachings are displayed like flowers.
Similar to how bees find the flowers, human who wishes for The Meaning
may reach ONEness of HEARTs... ]
- To read the translation of some
of the original messages on this topic (After Earth Life) click this
Introduction.... God, Allah.... Life on Earth.... Spirit.... Prayers....
Saints.... Destiny.... Spiritual
Translations on Some Topics
ONEness of HEARTs
© Sabahat Akşiray (Garib)
Summaries prepared and translated by Tamer Özel